Talks and Exhibitions
In the first seven years of the project the team developed a number of highly popular illustrated talks and have given over 200 of these to schools, clubs, societies and organisations of all kinds.
If you have an audience and a venue and would like to hear one of these talks contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
Our presenters are located in Kingston and around Surrey and are usually, but not always, restricted to venues within easy travelling distance on the day of the talk.
The current talks include:
- “Bat Boat to Red Arrows – 100 years of world class aircraft from Kingston upon Thames”
- “Sopwith Aviation and its aircraft through the Great War”
- “The aviation industry in Richmond, Ham and Kingston”
- “The Great Aircraft Factory, Ham, Surrey 1917 to 1992”
- “The Aviation Industry in Surrey in the Great War”
- “TOM, Fred and Harry build aeroplanes in Kingston” (Schools Year 3)
The project has staged twelve major exhibitions and has participated in many others.
As a result we have sets of free standing display panels summarising and illustrating Kingston’s aviation heritage plus a significant collection of mounted A3 historical photographs and other exhibition material.
If you think you could make good use of any of this material at any of your exhibitions contact us via e-mail at [email protected]